Why does our voice matter? Outbound U.S. international mail has more volume than the combined rest-of-world international mail. While it is a small percentage of overall volume for the U.S. Postal Service, it is a bright spot of future growth for marketing mail and packages.
Who are our members? IMAG represents a diverse community of marketers, vendors and international mailing organizations. We monitor developments worldwide, as we liaise with the DMA, Federation of European Direct ad Interactive Marketing (FEDMA), the World Customs Organization, the Universal Postal Union (UPU), and other groups.
How can we help your company? IMAG stands ready to address any issues that affect our members. Contact us and let us know the issues that have an impact on your international mailing operations. We invite you to join us and participate in our many initiatives.
For more information:
Follow IMAG on Twitter!
We identify impediments – immediate, near-term, and longer-term – to the smooth delivery of international mail. We are recognized as a credible voice in international forums as we:
- work with the Global Business unit of the U.S. Postal Service to improve products and services for our industry;
- encourage national postal systems throughout the world to improve their direct mail infrastructures through participation in work groups and seminars;
- work with international customs task forces to simplify procedures;
- influence industry issues as a member of the management committee of the UPU Consultative Committee; and
- support the work of the UPU Standards Board on international address management.